Pet Shop Boys, Laura Mvula, Beverley Knight, Seal and the Trevor Horn Band will be joined by a line-up of other world-class artists soon to be announced. Guests will be treated to a Champagne and canapé reception on arrival, followed by a lavish three course meal in our iconic Main Space.
The evening will be hosted by comedian Katherine Ryan and will also include performances from our very own Roundhouse home-grown talent.
On the night there will be the opportunity to bid for money-can’t-buy items in our auction, including incredible artwork from Sir Antony Gormley, Marc Quinn, Conrad Shawcross and Sir Peter Blake; the chance to train to be a jockey for a year and a trip to Miami with a once in a lifetime opportunity to sit on the lighting desk for a Rolling Stones gig and meet Ronnie Wood.
Join us for an incredible night at our 2019 Gala and help us raise vital funds to transform the futures of thousands of young people. Our vision is to support 10,000 young people a year by 2023, giving even more young people the chance to realise their potential through creativity. Every pound you help us raise at the gala is critical to achieving this goal.
Very limited availability
£10,000 PAYS FOR 300 ANNUAL BURSARIES FOR DISADVANTAGED YOUNG PEOPLE, ENABLING THEM TO ACCESS OUR FULL RANGE OF PROJECTS AND REGULAR CONTACT WITH OUR YOUTH SUPPORT WORKERS
As Silver with additional benefits including:
• For up to 10 guests
• Premium positioned table
• Magnum of Champagne for the table
• Table host acknowledgement as Gold Supporter in event programme
• Optional full page advert in event programme
• Invitations for table host to private events and opening night parties for 12 months
• Use of our exclusive Members’ Bar and Cloakroom for 12 months for table host
£6,000 PAYS FOR TWO TERMS OF SCHOOL PROJECTS FOR YOUNG PEOPLE AT RISK OF SOCIAL EXCLUSION
• For up to 10 guests
• Champagne, cocktails and canapés
• Three course meal with wine, coffee and petit fours served in the stunning Roundhouse Main Space
• Unforgettable entertainment from world-class artists and our very own Roundhouse home-grown talent
SEATS FROM £600*
£600 GIVES AN UP-AND-COMING ARTIST 5 DAYS IN OUR RECORDING STUDIO WORKING WITH AN INDUSTRY PROFESSIONAL
• Single seats available to join a mixed table at the event
• Single seats can also be purchased to increase table packages to seat up to 12 guests (additional seats to join Gold table £1000*, Silver table £600*)